Turning 25 (2021)
This has been a weird year. I find myself feeling a little bit melancholic, as I often do on birthdays. This is a feeling I am used to at this point, and I know that the way to deal with it is to plan out a nice day for myself in advance. I think I will go to Lodhi Garden for a walk and eat cake.
I already wrote a reflections piece earlier in the year but for the sake of consistency, here’s another list.
A sketch I made titled All my friends live in Rectangles
Highlights of the year
- Graduated from IDC (virtually!)
- Started a job at Microsoft
- Travelled to Bangalore to meet friends, and then did a road trip from there to Pune. Took only two days off during the 2 week trip and realised my long-standing dream of working while couchsurfing.
- Added floral masks to my floral shirt aesthetic
- Really not that much else this year sucked
Things I want to do at 25
- Move out (have made some attempts in this direction)
- Get vaccinated
- Contingent on vaccine, but I have the money to spend on travelling and I still haven’t done much of that with friends so I want that to happen
- Fix my knees and start running again
This was Gyan in 2020-21. Here’s to being 25!